With October now in full swing, the season of spooks is almost upon us.
South Bend Lions is marking the occasion by teaming up with Potawatomi Zoo to organize a special pumpkin carving competition.
You can get involved with #SouthBendSpooks on social media and use the hashtag to submit your jack-o’-lantern creations, or email photos to the club via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve got prizes for the best: The selected winner* will receive a voucher to spend at repthebend.com, along with two passes to visit our friends at the zoo. We’ll also be issuing randomly selected prizes of club merchandise for anything that catches our eye.
How to enter:
- Carefully carve your lion or South Bend inspired design on a pumpkin (with a responsible adult, of course!)
- The competition is open to all ages and carving abilities
- Take a photo of your finished jack-o’-lantern and share on social media via #SouthBendSpooks, or email email@example.com
- By entering you agree to allow South Bend Lions to share your jack-o’-lantern photos across the club’s digital platforms, unless otherwise requested.
- Submissions will be accepted until Saturday, October 31 at 23:59 ET
- *To be considered for the top prize, we will be looking out for a lion or South Bend themed carving, but we encourage you to submit all carvings because you can still win prizes
- The winning entry will be selected and announced in the week beginning Monday, November 2
- Prizes include South Bend Lions merchandise and two tickets to Potawatomi Zoo.